tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ramsay Domloge <rdoml...@arkemedia.com>
Subject Re: Not starting with j2ee.jar in /lib direcotry
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:27:31 GMT
I believe that using j2ee.jar will screw with Tomcat's own codebase. You
should use a JavaMail extension instead See
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/ to download just the JavaMail
extension.

Alexandre Alvarez Martini Santos wrote:

>Hello,
>I put j2ee.jar in /common/lib directory and Tomcat4.1 did NOT start.
>It did not start when I put in jre/lib/ext as well.
>Why?
>I need some classes to use JavaMail.
>Could you help me, please?
>Thanks in advance,
>al.

            A R K E M E D I A   T E C H N O L O G I E S   L T D

       VIEW POINT    BASING VIEW    BASINGSTOKE    HAMPSHIRE    RG21 4RG

                          http://www.arkemedia.com

                         mailto:info@arkemedia.com

         Tel : +44 1256 869 200              Fax : +44 1256 329 119

 The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and
 is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).

 If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for passing
 it on to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to hold a copy of
 this information and you must therefore not disclose, copy, distribute, or
 retain this message or any part of it. MAILTO:Administrator@arkemedia.com