tomcat-users mailing list archives

From graghupa...@aegonuk.co.uk
Subject RE: Compilation error
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:57:10 GMT
Where have you installed tomcat ???

is there a space between directory names "Program files" will not work

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Shand [mailto:steven@intrallect.com]
Sent: 11 April 2003 11:24
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Compilation error

Peter,

If you're using tomcat 4.1 then you'll be using the newest version of
jasper.

There were a number of issues with jsp compilation using the older
jasper found in 4.0.x

If, you're running tomcat as a service, try running it from the batch
file and see if that helps. If you're already running from the batch
file then I'm not too sure what else to suggest.

Steven Shand