tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Purcell" <>
Subject logs
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:58:26 GMT

I have just finished installing Tomcat 4.1 as a service. And all is good thanks for the good
people of the list.

As I finished the install and got my service running, I noticed that I do not have my [System.out]
screen anymore. I found a log directory [stdout.log, stderr.log, localhost_admin_log_date,
localhost_examples_log_date, localhost-log_date] but I do not see my System.out.println()
from some servlets I am running.

I am running under a context of /cybrary in which I added a <Context path ="/cybrary" docBase="cybrary"
debug="0" reloadable="true" /> to the server.xml file, but I don't think that messed anything

So does anyone know where I can find my system.out.println() output messages?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message