tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "PELOQUIN,JEFFREY (HP-Boise,ex1)" <jeffrey.peloq...@hp.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk2 / Apache 2 / mod_rewrite virtual hosts
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:36:49 GMT
If you are not using ssl you may wish to consider name based virtual hosting

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName domain.com
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName domain.net
mod_jk stuff
</VirtualHost>

the apache documentation goes into this more fully

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Boorshtein [mailto:mboorshtein@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 10:40 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: mod_jk2 / Apache 2 / mod_rewrite virtual hosts

Hello,

I am trying to setup tomcat running on a machine that uses mod_rewrite
seperate requests between two domains, domain.com and domain.net.  I
want to setup domain.net to integrate with tomcat, but only that
domain.  I am not using the <VirtualHost> directive at all, as I only
have 1 IP.  Is there a straight forward way to configure mod_jk2 to use
just that one domain, or do I need to use some creative re-writing for
that as well?

Thanks
Marc Boorshtein

--