tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alberto A C A S Magalhães <alberto.magalh...@bnc.pt>
Subject RE: Applet ->Tomcat 4.1.
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:51:38 GMT
Este email assim como os ficheiros que possa ter em anexo são confidenciais
e para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou organização para o qual foi enviado.
Se recebeu este email por engano por favor notifique Redes@bnc.pt

Esta nota confirma que esta mensagem foi verificada pelo MIMEsweeper
não tendo sido encontrados virus.

www.mimesweeper.com

For building an APPLET, is necessary using a JAR file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: terça-feira, 1 de Abril de 2003 15:53
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Applet ->Tomcat 4.1.

Howdy,
Make sure your applet archive/codebase attributes are correct.  Make sure
all the classes the applet needs are indeed compiled and placed in the
location named by the archive/codebase attribute.  Make sure the server is
up and running properly without errors.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.