tomcat-users mailing list archives

From neal cabage <nealcab...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multiple Websites on Tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 23:27:51 GMT

I need to setup multiple websites to exist in the same instance of Tomcat.  Each website must
be able to run its own init servlet on start of Tomcat.  But it seems that only the application
that I specify as "defaultHost" in the Engine node is actually being given this event.  Am
I correct? Is there a way around this?

It seems to me that each "host" should be able to do such things ... but this defaultHost
thing seems to preclude any more than one webApp from being treated as a first class citizen.
 Am I misunderstanding somehting?

Thanks.

Neal