tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem ?
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:39:41 GMT
I think that you only have to copy the appropriate .so
files.

I haven't used mod_jk in a while (John Turner is the
current list person who answers most of the
questions).  I am going to start exploring jni this
morning, first on a Windows machine, and then on
Redhat Linux 9.  Once I get everything running, I'll
post the appropriate information.

If you get things up and running before I post, please
post the information.

I apologize for the speculative answer, but I just
haven't completed this pathyway (yet).

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .