tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick <pluto...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error 500 - need help
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:42:32 GMT
I am hosting my site and I am getting an error 500
when I attampt to run any JSPs.  HTML files seem to be
working fine.

It was working and I am not sure what I changed from
my end to cause this.

The hosting site support seems very minimal in their
knowledge of JSP hosting.

Any pointers when be helpfull.

They restarted Tomcat for me already  -- no affect
I have asked them to look at the log files in teh logs
directory for Tomcat to see if my app is generating
any errors.  They keep sending me the job error log.

Is there anything I can verify form my end?

thanks

=====
Use the link below to send a Nice Card today!
http://nicecards.com/partner.cgi?p15602

please reply to pluto26@altavista.net