tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vikas <viksd2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject jdbc and Tomcat
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 02:33:41 GMT

Hi

I have posted this message previously but I couldn't find the solution.I am posting this again
to the community .pls suggest if anybody has faced such problem

 I am making call to stored procedure on oracle using
CallableStatement.After executing the statement when I am trying to return the result
set using statement.getObject(1) it takes long time to return.This was
on Tomcat server I tried same thing by making test bean and running it
as standalone class.The time difference was almost around 100 secs Is
the time difference due to the fact that i am using weberver or i am
missing something. Please help.