tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vikas <viksd2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject jdbc and Tomcat
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:41:32 GMT
Hi I am making call to stored procedure on oracle using CallableStatement.After executing the
statement when I am trying to return the result set using statement.getObject(1) it takes
long time to return.This was on Tomcat server I tried same thing by making test bean and running
it as standalone class.The time difference was almost around 100 secs Is the time difference
due to the fact that i am using weberver or i am missing something. Please help.

******
Viks
******