tomcat-users mailing list archives

From k balakrishna <kb_kris...@yahoo.com>
Subject unable to install .p12 & ca file into keystore to enable SSL on Tomcat 4.1.24
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:44:53 GMT
Hi All, Issue: Unable to Install zzz.p12 & yyy.pem files into keystore to enable SSL on
tomcat 4.1.24 Commands used:  keytool -import -alias xxx -file zzz.p12
  keytool -import -alias xxx -file yyy.pem (ca file) Resulting Error: keytool error: java.io.IOException:
Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect I have not changed the password and
am running into a wall as to why I am getting this error. Could any of the guru's please give
me direction on this. Appreciate your help. Thank you,
-Balakrishna