tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Wagner" <chris2...@accountant.com>
Subject Error: "No getter method for property . . ."
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 04:29:58 GMT
Hi. I'm working on a High School project in which I doing some web development using Java,
Tomcat, and Struts (among other things). I've been encountering a number of problems lately,
and here's the worst one right now:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No getter method for property firstName of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
. . .

Now, I've checked and rechecked about a dozen times, and I can't find anything wrong in the
JSP file, the ActionForm, or Struts-config.xml. This used to work, too. What could cause this?
Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Christopher Wagner