tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Barry O'Donovan" <barryodono...@eircom.net>
Subject MBeanServer is not available
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:21:55 GMT

Folks,

I apologise in advance if this question has been asked and answered, but in
 my defense, I have searched the archives and found nothing appropriate.

Everytime I try to run the admin app (log in and get the main page, select an
option), I get a "javax.servlet.UnavailableException: MBeanServer is not
available" error in the admin apps log file.

The two required listeners (I believe) are in the server.xml file:

  <Listener className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecycleListener"
            debug="0"/>

  <Listener
className="org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener"
            debug="0"/>

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Regards,
Barry O'Donovan

--
Regards,
Barry O'Donovan  -  barry@ihl.ucd.ie  -  www.ihl.ucd.ie

Roinn na Ríomheolaíochta, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath, Éire.
Department of Computer Science, University College Dublin, Ireland.