tomcat-users mailing list archives

From robin kurian <rki...@yahoo.com>
Subject Latest working collection of Apache/Tomcat/JK connector for RedHat Linux 8.0 required!!!
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:50:51 GMT
Hi

I have got with me a Linux Box (RedHat ver 8.0). I
need to setup Apache and Tomcat in such a way that any
JSP and servlet requests are forwarded to Tomcat from
Apache.

Can anyone advise the latest working combination of
the following softwares :

1. jdk
2. Apache
3. Tomcat
4. Connector
This combination should support JSP2.0 spec.

I already tried using the following combination and it
never worked out.

1. jdk 1.2.2
2. Apache 2.0.45
3. Tomcat 4.0.6
4. jk connector 1.2.2

Testing of simple JSP failed as the browser didnt
respond. The status bar kept on showing the message "
sending a request.." and it never come back.

I dont know this is the right combi. Somebody pls send
me a proven combination which is latest.

Thanks
Robin