tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Prasanth S <panli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: apache2 and tomcat 4.1 integration
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:00:27 GMT
Chris,
      There are couple of tomcat-apache connectors
like mod_webapp, mod_jk, mod_jk2. while mod_webapp is
being deprecated, mod_jk2 is the latest with lots of
features which can be configured easily. mod_jk is
proven to be stable. you can find the src/bins/rpms
from the main ftp site of jakarta website. they're in
the parent directory. if you go to a specific
connector you want, there is also a link to online doc
(in html) page which might be of lot of help.

--- Christoph Kukulies <kuku@physik.rwth-aachen.de>