tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Elodie Tasia <...@informactis.com>
Subject Access control with Tomcat 4.0.3 ?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:10:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on a site web that was deployed in the /ebapps directory of Tomcat ( i.e. HTML
files in /webapps/mydirectory and servlets in /webapps/mydirectory/WEB-INF).
This web site has his own logging system, so only authorised users can access it.. theorically,
because I noticed that anyone can enter the url of any page in his browser and see it.
So I need Tomcat to deny the access at my application when the user is not logged in.
Is it possible ? How can I do this ? Is there a configuration file for that ? I already searched
in the manual, but I didn't find...

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.3 alon (not with Apache).

Thanx in advance.