tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject RequestDispatcher include() Problem
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:23:31 GMT

Hi,

I know this is off topic for this discussion forum, but I hope you who are reading this would
be able to help regarding this matter. I'm trying to include the header and footer of a page
and pass them to a servlet. But I'm not sure how this works, and how to get the data objects
that are included and sent to the servlet.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If you can send me a code sample it would be fantastic. I've
looked around a lot and found nothing about the matter.

Thanks for your time,

Lior