tomcat-users mailing list archives

From krip pane <jkrp...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: URL Redirect
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:06:44 GMT
Hi All,

First my thanks to all who have responded to my
question - especially to Daniel Graham for providing a
detailed explaination.

To clarify on the "newbie" part, I've a sys admin
(HP&Sun) experience, with no jsp background. I've been
thrown supporting tomcat role at my job & to learn  on
the fly.  Thus, I would like to first apologize for
asking the obvious (trivial) questions, second I would
appreciate any help I can garner from this group to
learn the technology faster.

Thanks