tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jorge Alonso de ArmiƱo Escudero" <...@abysal.com>
Subject Problems with RequestDispatcher
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 15:37:17 GMT
Hi all,

I have a servlet that acts as a Flow-controller. Depending on a parameter gets a RequestDispatcher
and makes forward() or include() to a JSP.

When i do the forward() or include() methods i get a StackOverFlow.

I try to get information with try,catch clauses, but all the information is null ( getMessage(),
getCause(), etc...)

If i call directly the JSP file it works fine.

The only difference i see is that when i call the include() or forward() methods of the RequestDispatcher
from the servlet, i pass a Subclass of HttpServletResponseWrapper().
I've tried passing the original response, and i get the same result.

Can anybody help me?

I'm using tomcat4.1.18

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jorge