tomcat-users mailing list archives

From B...@sjm.com
Subject RE: Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:41:00 GMT
I do too and I have been wondering where they get my email address.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donie Kelly [mailto:donie.kelly@tecnomen.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 8:07 AM
To: Tomcat Users List (E-mail)
Subject: Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?

Hi all

Just wondering if the archive for the tomcat mailing list is being scanner
for e-mail addresses. I am starting to get a lot of spam and I don't visit
any dodgy sites from work? The only mailing list I'm on is the Tomcat one.
Anybody else have this problem?

Could the archive be modified to remove the e-mail address on the archive
page.

Donie

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential or legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not a named
addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.