tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jaber C. Mourad" <mja...@centralpay.net>
Subject Re: using http server in codebase
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:02:33 GMT
Thanks for your answers it helps, but now I have a Connection refused to
host Exception...
I can browse my http server directory with my internet browser ( and i
can dl classes ) and my java.policy is :

grant {
    permission java.util.PropertyPermission "java.rmi.codebase", "read,
write";
    permission java.net.SocketPermission "*:1024-65535",
"connect,accept";
    permission java.net.SocketPermission "*:80", "connect,accept";
};

any Idea ?
Thanks a lot

Mourad