tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu
Subject Re: JkMount And Environment Variables?
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:34:17 GMT
Its not clear from the site and the rpm/binary releases of jk2 for Apache 1.3
that this is not possible, from what your saying is using mod_jk2 and Apache1.3
not advised?

We are currenty at the stage where we are working with RedHat 7.3. We work with
what comes out of the box (apache 1.3) and we don't change Rehat versions until
they stablize (version x.3 or greater).

I had assumed that jk2 was the most supported, latest, greatest connector to
use. Maybe I should be using jk instead?

-Mark