tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc Boorshtein <mboorsht...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic Mass Hosting ?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:10:54 GMT
even when integrated with apache?  thats where i'm trying to figure it
out, ie not needing a jkmount for every context.

marc

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 08:29, Halstead, Chris wrote:
> Do you want to add new contexts or new virtual hosts?  The term 'mass hosting' sort of
implies (in my mind anyway) an ISP-type scenario with many virtual hosts.  If you really mean
contexts, just make sure your Host element has autoDeploy and liveDeploy enabled and it will
automatically deploy new webapps as they are dropped into the appBase directory.

--
Marc Boorshtein <mboorshtein@yahoo.com>