tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Ricker <bric...@wellinx.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.1 and worker problem
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:45:24 GMT
On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 07:58, John Turner wrote:
> Where is the other Tomcat?  Your config only shows one worker, and one
> Connector on port 11009.  Where's the other one?
>
> John

Here is the issue: I only want the connector to attach to one Tomcat.
This is only to use the manager to attach to a single Tomcat instance to
run the manager app and launch some internal to the app monitoring
servlets. Can the ajp13 connector run with only one worker?

Another possibility is to put in two workers but lb one really high and
set the second one really low (like 100 and 0?).

Thanks,

Ben Ricker

--
Ben Ricker <bricker@wellinx.com>