tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andy Richards <a...@esolution.co.uk>
Subject packages and java beans
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:10:24 GMT
Can anyone help with this. I am migrating lots of applications from
tomcat3 to tomcat4. However those applications which use java beans not
in a package structure in the WEB-INF/classes directory are not found
from jsp pages.If i move the bean classes from WEB-INF/classes to
WEB-INF/classes/foo and import them all into my jsp packages things work
fine. From now on i will create all my beans in a package structure,
however is there a way i can make tomcat4 find my beans in
WEB-INF/classes without having to modify all my old applications into
packages ?

thanks

Andy