tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Williams <kwilli...@tarity.com>
Subject Re: error configuring with apache
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:44:42 GMT
Ok,

For the sake of simplicity, I have decided to use mod_jk.  I have
configured Tomcat and restarted it successfully with the conf file that
is included in httpd.conf.  When I restart Apache, I get the following
error,

"httpd failed. The error was: Stopping httpd: [FAILED]
Starting httpd: httpd: module "mod_jk.c" is not compatible with this
version of Apache.
Please contact the vendor for the correct version.
[FAILED]"

I am running apache 2.0.40-8  (Redhat 8.0 rpm install) and am using the
mod_jk-2.0.43.so connector.  Do I need a different mod_jk.so file?

Thanks,

Kevin Williams