tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shawn <javajun...@koyuru.com>
Subject Re: <If> STRUTS</If>
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:24:32 GMT
Try dbforms, it's MVC too and does a lot of the work for you.
http://jdbforms.sourceforge.net/

Originally, it was modeled a little after and used a bit of Stuts for
parsing ect and some people I know have Struts projects integrated with
it. (Now using Jakarta Commons  this and that)

You can even do EJBs, business logic or whatever through application
hookups.

I looked at Struts (In fact I wanted to use Struts and ordered a nice
manual written by Sue Spielman -great author IMHO...) but found DbForms
easier to use because it would generate jsp pages based on my database
layout, has nested forms, does validation, etc etc...

100% (meaning docs too) open source.

--
Shawn <javajunkie@koyuru.com>