tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alain Leblanc" <alebl...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject MAPPING configuration error
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:20:36 GMT
I apologize if this is supposed to be trivial, but I updated from TC 3.2 to TC 4.0 with apache
1.37 and I think I have everything right except for this message that I get in the catalica_log
file:

2003-04-25 10:57:22 StandardEngine[Standalone]: Mapping server name 'XXX.YYY.com'
2003-04-25 10:57:22 StandardHost[test.beeslender.com]: MAPPING configuration error for request
URI

I have a host defined for XXX.YYY.com in my server.xml file. (see below) I spent a lot of
time in the jakarta docs and can't find anything. Any one has any idea what could cause the
problem, or where to look for more info.

Thanks

Here's my server.xml entry. It is defined in the appropriate engine.

<Host name="XXX.YYY.com">
<Context path="/"
docBase="webapps/appname"
crossContext="true"