tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Carl" <d...@bspmail.com>
Subject Re: Mod_jk blues SOLVED
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:18:39 GMT
I thought you had to define them in both.
I commented out my virutalhost in my httpd.conf and everything works great
:-)

I have a followup:
I noticed in the Host Container docs
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/host.html
that you can setup tomcat todo access logging but where or how do I define
ServerAdmin, DocumentRoot,  ErrorLog for a virtualhost like I did before in
my httpd.conf?
If it can't what do I need to take from the /conf/auto/mod_jk.conf and add
to my httpd.conf?

You've been referred to as a "Saint" on this list before, I second it.
Thanks John, for helping us novices.