tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gregory Rouchotas" <greg.roucho...@civiccomputing.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Crush
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:13:29 GMT
I agree with all this but the end result is that for some reason the
Tomcat process dies after a certain amount of time that these exceptions
happen. Give that as you say it looks like the connector is causing this
what can I do to stop it from happening? Could it be the version of the
connector? If not what else might it be?

Thanks

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: 01 April 2003 17:06
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat Crush

Howdy,
As you can see from the stack trace, the exception is from the AJP
connector, not from tomcat internally.  I also wouldn't qualify this as
a tomcat crash (and certainly not as a crush ;)) because the JVM doesn't
stop and the server responds to further requests.

Until you can reliably reproduce this, you're not likely to be able to
stop it...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics