tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gregory Rouchotas" <greg.roucho...@civiccomputing.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Crush
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:45:51 GMT
I don't think so. I have monitored the Catalina_log while stopping the
request of completely closing the window but the exception did not
appear.
If it is that is there anything I can do to prevent tomcat from
crushing?
Could it be something else?

Thanks

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: 01 April 2003 15:35
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Tomcat Crush

Howdy,
There's always a specific reason ;)  It's hardly ever obvious,
unfortunately.

In this case, could it be because the client closes the browser or goes
to another web page while the request to your site is processing?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.ajp.RequestHandler.finish(RequestHandler.java:495)
1