tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mike jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: IDE
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:13:59 GMT
Sysdeo, haven't tried the other one.  The sysdeo one works nicely, but
if you have properties files or whatnot put them into the WEB-INF/src
folder.  Eclipse will delete them from the classes folder whenever you
rebuild.  If they're in the src folder it'll copy them over and you
won't have an issue.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

List'"
>                                 <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>,
> <a.beech@bigpond.net.au>
>                                         cc:
>   04/09/2003 11:50 AM                   Subject:        RE: IDE
>   Please respond to "Tomcat
>   Users List"
>

> Goto http://www.eclipse.org, under community is a list of plugins.
> There's also some links to better lists of plugins.  If you look at
the
> links to lists the first one is the one that I use.  The plugin is
> supposedly "beta", but other than issues with properties files it
works
> really, really well.
>
> If you can't find it email me directly and I'll send it to you.
>
> --mikej
> -=-----
> mike jackson
> mjackson@cdi-hq.com

automatically?
> For example create the WEB-INF/classes etc....
>
> Tomcat User wrote:
>
> What I can't get used to is that it doesn't seem to allow a lot of
> control over the organization of source files.  It has its own idea of
> how things should be... NB uses an
> elegant "mounting" system that I really like.  Perhaps this is
something

> added in this new 2.1 release of Eclipse.
>
> Erik

> The information contained in this electronic mail message is
confidential
> information and intended only for the use of the individual or entity
> named
> above, and may be privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
If