tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mike jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: OutOfMemoryError question
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:00:02 GMT
What OS?  If it's unix check your ulimit (ulimit -a).  If memory isn't
"unlimited" try changing it to "unlimited" and see what happens.  You
can set the limit that the JVM can grab to whatever you want, but if the
host os won't allow it you're going to get out of memory exceptions.  In
my case I was puzzled for 3 days until I figured it out.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

**

> The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged,
> confidential and protected from disclosure.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution
or
> copying is strictly prohibited. If you think
> that you have received this e-mail message in error please e-mail the
> sender and delete the message. Thank you

**