tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "DD" ...@xnet.ro>
Subject UAMS auth and Tomcat (and maybe workDir)
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 07:26:29 GMT
Hi,
I'm begginer in Java and Tomcat :((
I have to write an servlet wich has to connect to  BEA application server and after authentication
to acces some beans from there.
I have wroted those classes and at command prompt are working fine.

Main issue is this : I have to put a file called "uams.properties" in the folder from where
I'm running the classes. Once it runned and file "uams.properties" it where in "d:\tomcat4\bin"
folder but after I've installed Eclipse and doesn't work anymore...

I suppose that's about setting workDir parameter but I don't know where...

Any help would be greatly apreciated,
DAniel