tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Flavio Tobias" <fla...@maxtrack.com.br>
Subject Tomcat is dropping down a java server application
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:32:18 GMT
I have an server application developed on java that is running on machine that has a Tomcat
server runnig.
Before I publish my site the application has been runnig for 1 month without stops, when the
access to the site
has begun the application stills running for up to 2 days.
I had this problem with another application, but in that case I just installed the apache
and the its stay stable, but in this case
I cannot do this because I using jsp.
I noticed that tomcat connections goes up but does not close and this makes the java serversocket.accept
function stop work after some time when the number of active connections reach a limimt. The
strange thing is that does not raise any kind of exception.

There is some configuration parameter where I can set the time limit of a connection stays
active.

What can I do?
I runnig out of time here.

Thanks any help