tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gareth Nolan" <gareth.no...@virgin.net>
Subject Tomcat 4.1.24 and Mod_jk2 Problem
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2003 10:54:16 GMT
Hi,

I've been struggling for days now to get tomcat to start up using the mod_jk2 connector and
hopefully someone on this group can help.

I compiled the above tomcat version and also the tomcat connectors distribution hoping to
use Jni. Unfortunately, when I start tomcat I get the following error in the catalina log:

INFO: APR not loaded, disabling jni components: java.io.IOException: /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_jk2.so
: undefined symbol ap_scoreboard_image

I'm using Apache 2.0.45 on a Redhat 8.0 system with jdk 1.4.1_02. I can post more details
later i.e. jk2.properties etc..., if necessary but I thought I'd see if there was anything
obvious I was doing wrong first.

Thanks,

Gareth