tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mike jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: Guidelines on application development
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:29:37 GMT
Eclipse is very, very good.  But it makes a war file for uploading to
the server, not a jar file.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Payne [mailto:dpayne@sotx.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 5:31 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Guidelines on application development

The path refining my dev process sounds exactly like yours. The next
step
for me was to move to Eclipse. Designate your source folders and it
compiles
.java as needed, moving the .class files to their appropriate locations.
Even exports .jars for uploading to the test/live servers and integrates
with Tomcat.

http://www.eclipse.org

-Dan