tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mike jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: logs
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:09:18 GMT
He's offering an alternative to writing "System.out.println" calls.  It
doesn't address that you can't find the log, it's a completely different
way to log.  And the answer to the question about where the file would
be depends on how you code your version of what he's suggesting.

Although as a second opinion, I also have a global class with a static
method or two, and my logs are written to wherever my config file says
to write them (note the keyword logs, as in more than 1).

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com