tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "mike jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: (slightly off topic) video
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:02:39 GMT
I did a download and play, but it was only playing around with.  Stored
data in an Oracle BLOB and allowed download of it (retrieve via file
id).  Upload process would create the blob, download would retrieve and
send.  Fun to play with.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

methods/properties,
> etc.) seems to handle most everything I need to do.
>
> It does have the capability to set markers within the video, so a user
can
> "jump" to the right place in the video upon playback.  However, I
haven't
> figured out how to set the markers programmatically.  I can set them
with
> one of the SDK utilities called Windows Media File Editor, but I think
I'm
> going to need to be able to set them programmatically.
>
> Also, I couldn't figure out how to show the first frame of the video
at a
> marker.
>
> If anyone has any experience with this, I'd appreciate any direction.
> I know about the documentation on MSDN:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
> us/wmplay/mmp_
> sdk/playerobject.asp
>
> Thanks,
> Derrick
>

> /**
>  * Contact information.
>  */
> public class INFO
> {
>     static final String NAME = "Derrick Koes";
>     String title = "Senior Software Engineer";
>     String company = "Smith & Nephew Endoscopy";
>     URL companyURL = new URL("
>     http://www.smith-nephew.com/index-flash.html");
>     String aolIM = "codeauthor2001";
>     String EMAIL = "Derrick.Koes@smith-nephew.com";
>     String PHONE = "(978) 474-6302";
>     String FAX = "(978) 749-1487";
> }
>
> This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to Smith &
Nephew