tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sjoerd van Leent" <svanle...@wanadoo.nl>
Subject RE: Servlet/JSP Slow Startup
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2003 21:35:24 GMT
Well, 512 KB RAM seems a little low to me, it can't even turn Windows
3.1 working, do you mean 512 MB instead?

-----Original Message-----
From: stronggrowth [mailto:stronggrowth@yahoo.com]
Sent: zaterdag 12 april 2003 23:25
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Servlet/JSP Slow Startup

only the first time though.  Does it mean that I have to uprade to 512K
RAM, or just certain configiration I haveto set? Thanks much for your
help ;) Dennis

Sjoerd van Leent <svanleent@wanadoo.nl> wrote:Simple, the JSP file needs
to get compiled into a .class file the first
time, next time, it just loads the .class file, unless you change the
JSP file

Sjoerd van Leent