tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sandra Patricia Hunter <redbirdoftheso...@shaw.ca>
Subject Going Live
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:45:42 GMT
Right now I am just working on development on a stand alone (more or less)
machine.
Eventually my app will be moved to a corporate web server. Is it appropriate
to keep Tomcat as my JSP and servlet container? Because we are using Oracle
we have in place the Oracle Apache server already. How horrific would it be
to move files to it?
Are there any considerations I need to be aware of in the move?
My intention would be just to copy my files into a new installation of
Tomcat with all the relevant paths, etc.
Is there a good source of info on this subject that I have overlooked?

Sandra Patricia Hunter
Systems Development and Web Design