tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sandra Patricia Hunter <redbirdoftheso...@shaw.ca>
Subject JDBC-ODBC bridge error
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:54:17 GMT
I am using the JDBC-ODBC bridge driver during development because I don't
want to load Oracle on my system here and am using Access for now, and will
be using Oracle in the final production. I know I know: it isn't good but I
don't think it is the heart of the problem.
I don't know if that is the source of the problem but I am getting this
error message:
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.
only on one page while the others using the same driver don't produce that
error. It may just be an SQL error. Here is the code snippet:

    String cardType = manageData.getCardType();%>
    <P> cardType: <%=cardType%></p> //this is just a debug line and produces
the required value
    <%
    String sqlString = "SELECT card_type.str_card_fields FROM card_type
WHERE (((card_type.str_card_type=cardType));";

    ResultSet rs = statement.executeQuery (sqlString);