tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: remember password HOW-TO?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:35:49 GMT
You can write your own security.  It's really not that hard, you setup a
servlet or something that intercepts all page requests and validates the
user.  If they don't have permission, or aren't logged in you display a
login screen.  If they are you give them access.  If you want persistant
logins, you need to probably use a cookie (persistant cookie, not a
non-persistant one).

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson