tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gustavo Cebrian" <gustavo.cebr...@greenhatconsulting.com>
Subject RE: Configuration of tomcat
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:10:30 GMT
I do not know exactly what you mean.

Your webapps must be under webapps. Build a new directory called for example. myapp.

<tomcat>\webapps\myapp, myjsp.

By accessing the server e.g  http://localhost:8080/myapp/myjsp it should work.

Hope this helps. Otherwise give me more details.

Gustavo.

Gustavo Cebrian
Analyst/Programmer

Want to improve the ROI on your EAI project?
Download RV Tester and reduce your development
and testing timescales by as much as 50%.
http://www.greenhatconsulting.com/rvtester

Green Hat Consulting Ltd.
107 Fleet Street, London EC4A 2AB
DDI +44 (0)20 7936 9495