tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Help me out! IIS Redirector, POST problem
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:03:18 GMT
Rick,

> With Tomcat 4.1.18 and the latest JK IIS redirector (on
> Windows XP Pro), HTTP POST requests to a servlet fail with
> what appears to be a socket timeout error.  HTTP GET's work
> perfectly.  The identical code runs perfectly (POST or GET)
> when using Apache 2.0.43 with JK.

any logs? isapiredirector at debug level should help..

can you test with jk2? tried myself many times with jk2 and i know it
works well at least with slide sending big files, and slide is a pretty
complex app that make big use of POST.. i know that the same webapp (
using slide ) gave problems on jk.. soo..

Saludos,
Ignacio J. Ortega