tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mufad...@wmotion.com>
Subject Re: tomcat throws exception while parsing taglib descriptor ????
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 08:09:25 GMT
Yes, I do have the XML declaration. I basically am using the .tld from
under the examples webapp as a template .... the contents of my .tld
file are :

<!DOCTYPE taglib
         PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library 1.1//EN"
	"http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">

<taglib>

   <tlib-version> .0</tlib-version>
   <jsp-version>1.2</jsp-version>
   <short-name>cw</short-name>
   <uri>http://www.wmotion.com/tomcat/coursewizard-taglib</uri>
   <description>
	CourseWizard tags
   </description>

   <tag>
     <name>hyperLinkList</name>

<tag-class>com.wavesinmotion.cw.classes.taglibs.HyperLinkList</tag-
class>
     <description>Displays a list as Hyper Links </description>
     <bodycontent>EMPTY</bodycontent>
     <attribute>
        <name>value</name>
        <required>true</required>