tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: INDIANNIC : CONFIGURING TOMCAT WITHOUT PORT 8080
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 06:14:02 GMT

You can do one of two things...

1.  Change the http1.1 connector in the server.xml to listen to port 80
rather than 8080

2.  If you also use Apache to front Tomcat, then comment out the http1.1
connector and just use the jk connector listening to port 8009 (by
default).  Requests are routed through Apache to Tomcat as needed based on
the configuration you set up for the jk connector.

Jake