tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rob Helmer <rob...@roberthelmer.com>
Subject Re: server-side redirects in web.xml
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:58:24 GMT
On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 02:44:04PM -0500, Erik Price wrote:
> >>I'm sure this is a FAQ, but I can't find a good example of this -
> >>
> >>I would like to do a server-side redirect on a per-application
> >>basis ( e.g. the web.xml ).
> >>
> You can always fudge it by manipulating the URL with JavaScript/frames.

Thanks for the reply, but the client won't support frames or JS
( WAP ).

I am looking into a simple vhosting setup using <context" tags, not
sure but this may be able to do it.

I don't think I can do that per-app unfortunately, but it's not
absolutely essentially that this be configured in the web.xml

Thanks,
Rob