tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Bullotta <rick.bullo...@lighthammer.com>
Subject RE: Help me out! IIS Redirector, POST problem
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 22:24:49 GMT
Thanks for the quick response.  I posted a bunch of logs on tomcat-dev last week and didn't
get any feedback.  I'll dig them up and repost here tomorrow morning.  It seems like something
funky going on with the handling of the socket/stream associated with the post data.

Try as I may, I haven't been able to get JK2 working on XP Pro/Tomcat 4.1.18.  Always get
a shm init() problem.  I've tried a zillion jk2.properties combos.  Can't even tell if it
is being loaded, as there isn't any log output either.  If anyone has a working jk2.properties
file for XP Pro, I'd certainly give it a shot.

Thanks!

- Rick