tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Biernat <Robe...@oopl.com.au>
Subject JK2 ISAPI Redirector 2.0.2 with IIS 5.0 produces excessivbe warni ngs
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:51:26 GMT
Hi,

Just updated my system to use the following config:

Tomcat 4.1.18 (Running as Win2K Service)
JK2 ISAPI Redirector 2.0.2
IIS 5.0
JDK 1.4.1_02
Win2K SP3

I have successfully managed to get IIS to talk to tomcat ok using the latest
ISAPI redirector. However after examining the event log I'm getting heeps
and heeps of warnings generated by the "Apache JK Connector 2". The warnings
are pretty consistent and always appear in groups of 3 that inlcude the
following:

Error: [jk_worker_ajp13.c (416)]: ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable
error 120000

Error: [jk_workerEnv.c (482)]: workerEnv.processCallbacks() Error reading
reply

Error: [jk_channel_socket.c (557)]: channelSocket.receive(): Error receiving
message body -1 0

Is this something I should be worrying about? If so how can i stop the
redirector from logging these to the event log?

Thanks

Rob